View Single Post
Old December 7, 2011, 11:36 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
we have mahmudul hasan to, his early results weren't as impressive as his age group counter parts but recently he's been taking quite a few wickets and making a few runs.

which class would you put rubel in? don't think he played u19s....but he's only 21 and no doubt he's one of the best pacers BD has produced, possibly even 2nd only to mash.
Rubel fits in with the Shakib, Tamim, and Mushy class I believe because they played in the same U19 team for the U19 WC. Ya he's certainly a great find for BD cricket and he's proving that he belongs in international cricket.

And I forgot about Mahmudul. He's a very good offbreak bowler. Even though he seems to be more of a bowling allrounder, I was pretty impressed with his batting at the U19 level but I believe he'll find it tough seeing how Nasir is already letting people know he's more then just a part timer and then Sohag Gazi whose showing his allrounder abilities in all levels of the game. Sarker is another promising pace allrounder. Also it's good to see he's batting at the top order spot.