View Single Post
Old March 12, 2012, 08:58 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
I think no matter what we need shujon or sallaudin in the team. these guys knows how our players think. I can guarantee that no coach told these 100+ exp players anything before they went out to bat. where as they need constant reminder what they suppose to do. if shujon or sallauddin was there they would have told razzak or mash to hold off the over, don't go for shots etc and one of them would have listen. i had no issue if we had lost the game while they tried to block and got out. but I can't take this that after 10 years our tail end-ers don't know the basic like the para cricketers does... I mean how difficult was it to block the spinners last ball of his quota when we had established batsman on the other end and we needed a run per ball... I can't still comprehend this... I have played countless para game and we had to face similar kind of situation and I know how big brothers would tell us what to do... just block and give the strike to the big brothers... how the hell no one told these idiots that... or they thought they will make a 6, win the game and win loitta's love???
I think sakib should have stood up to them to not go for the big hits. But the batsman themselves are to be blamed, dont think any coach can do anything about your players brainfarting in a midde of an important match