Thread: My name is khan
View Single Post
Old May 18, 2012, 09:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Buzz Lightyear

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_army
its nothing to do with alcohol. there are hundreds of tournaments around the world sponsored by alcohol company.. its player like luke not the sponsor.. in tht case BPL was sponsored by the cheater Destiny...what you gona say about that...
Of course not-the fact he was drunk, had lost his ability to inibit unwanted behaviours (not just cerebellar function, his prefrontal cortex didn't seem to be in good shape)-has nothing to do with alcohol.

If people can have issues with Wills sponsorship and that being a tobacco company and don't see any problems with alcohol sponsorship-then LOL

Symonds, Warney, Ponting, Gibbs etc etc the list goes on-different characters-monsters under alcohol, alcohol problems

Personalities predisposed to this type of behaviour are loaded guns and a bit of alcohol then pulls the trigger

in the acute setting smoking is usually a lot less dangerous (unless you're smoking a missile or something)

Nor am I going to blindly support Destiny because it was associated with BPL

That's why i admire Amla