View Single Post
Old June 13, 2012, 09:18 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

If your post was aimed at embarrassing me, then it was one lame attempt , Cos I stopped reading after this line .

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo

1. Winning the CL has F-all to do with a call up to your national team.
Perfect example of how anyone with access to a PS3 Fifa or Football Manager can become an overnight football 'expert'.

I admit I went over board with the Martin Kelly – Rio comparison. Rio has been a great defender for United and was certainly world class but on form was he ahead of Terry, Lescott and Cahill this season? Roy Hodgson who managed sixteen different teams in his 36 year career doesn’t think so. He was not favored by Capello either . Certainly they know a thing or two about football more than you.

Please don’t bring that PL crap of united finished conceding fewer goals. If Ferdinand would have been injured instead of Vidic, United would have won the title. Speak to any ‘genuine’ Man United Fan and they will tell you the same.

Ferdinand contributed ZERO to the qualifying campaign. He is also not helping the team bitching around on twitter and giving the press even more negativity to throw around at the rest squad.

I also feel JT should not be picked simply because his behavior is just not good enough on and off the pitch. The FA made of a mess of the whole thing.