Thread: Shane Jurgensen
View Single Post
Old September 26, 2012, 03:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
When there are dropped catches, purposely bowling short by the bowlers what can a coach do? I say give Shane a stick and say he has the players parents permission to use on their behind. If Love doesn't do the trick for grown men, some beating the crap out of them ALWAYS work. More over our race only reacts to some good ol fashion A$$ whipping.
Hahahaha!!! Excellent Uncleji, thik bolechen!!

Hold on ji....

Quote:
I say give Shane a stick and say he has the players parents permission to use on their behind
I say: Give Coach a stick and say he has the players parents permission to stick it to their backsides!

Quote:
If Love doesn't do the trick for grown men, some beating the crap out of them ALWAYS work
Or give them more love with the stickx untill learns to hold onto catches and not bowl wide!!

Quote:
More over our race only reacts to some good ol fashion A$$ whipping!
Absolutely right TE chachu! May I add to that, we are also a race and a nation of big A$$ Worshipers!! Feed the players more, make them big a$$ed, and then the opposition bowlers won't see the wicketkeeper or even the sight Screen, let alone the wickets!! Just look at our Big Akram Khan bhai saheeb and think of him batting and blocking the sunshine.