View Single Post
Old December 7, 2012, 02:34 PM
First Class Cricketer

Well what can i say Tiger fans? you saw the real WI today, the WI who went into the lions den in the t20 world cup final and came out victorious, and boy it was a joy to watch!! , obviously the start wasnt pretty and Gayle is really frustrating me now, he's capable of making such a big impact but he just hasn't fired in this tour, young Powell though has stepped up and once again done well today,

I was also impressed with Bravo's fighting ability, he was all over the place in the 3rd match but today he showed his battling qualities, and as for Sammy, not a huge fan at all but i have to give him credit, he came in when things were in a mess and he played a blinder, and on that pitch it was always gonna make a difference imo,

Now we come to the bowling, i told you guys Roach is simply world class, and when he's on fire like that we become a different animal, Narine's ball to get mushy was also a gem of a delivery,

What tomorrow brings i don't know, but i'm extremely proud that our guys have fought back and are actually in with a chance of winning the series after such a terrible start, they could have said "forget it, we won the test series and thats enough" but no, they've dug in and showed guts in these last two games,

Lastly i find it rather funny how when i was saying after the first two games that we were missing Dwayne Bravo, Charles and Ramdin everyone was laughing and saying i was making excuses, but now you've lost two games Shakib's name is being mentioned!!..how ironic!! .