View Single Post
Old April 3, 2013, 09:58 PM
Test Cricketer

I dont think mushy is a good captain. He is our most technically solid batsman. But captaincy is about bowling changes and field settings. I think even bashar was a better captain than mushy when it comes to using bowlers. He doesnt want to use part timers. But he should use them when part timers are better than the regulars. Captaincy requires creativity, innovation, risk taking abilities and being adventerous. Sadly, Mushy is very one dimensional and textbook type captain. Our team has improved cuz we got rid of deadwoods lile rokibul, kayes, nayeem, etc. players like nasir, anamul, mominul significantly strenghthened our batting department. Its not much credit to mushfiq. He has prevented grouping in team and i see there is unity in the team. But i still think the succes of our recent matches comes from new players like nasir, anamul nd mominul. If mushy cant use the bowlers properly then he should resign. He is the captain and he should talk selectors for selecting better bowlers. He should ask for bowlers like nazmul and mosarrof in the squad.