View Single Post
Old May 25, 2013, 03:23 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
i will try it. give me the name and the address.... and exactly what to try out...

how is south jamaica btw, where u live? u feel safe? i need first hand normal ppl experience. can u give an area where u think its not a bad idea to buy a house and rent it out...ie i can walk at midnight and not feel threatened. afer one post if this convo lingers u can pvt message me or post at question thread... not to take away from food thread.. thanks. i am guessing area near masjid maybe ok...with heavy bangalee presence..
This is in the corner of Sutphin and Linden. It has a lot of taco specialties. Chicken and Steak fajita-s are awesome. If you are too hungry then try rice with chicken. The chicken with rice soup is also great. Order of soup gives you complementary pack of nachos and two scoops of hot sauce. The place is named "Yummy Tacos", probably a chain but not sure. Only bad thing is no Chalupa in the menu, but for that you always have Taco Bells.

About 4/5 days ago gang fight caused a school girl of 14 shot dead while riding on Q6 as the clash erupted in the area the bus was passing by as one of the spray bullets broke through window seal. City law enforcers expecting a rise in violence as it is proportional to rise in mercury. So, no, not a safe place yet for buying houses although might be the cheapest in the city in terms of convenience. But, just today I heard from a potential Bangalee buyer that mayoral plan is to occupy the area with desis. For mosque presence, best area would be hillside and 165 to 174. The mosque is at 85 and 168. But I am a bit different. I was born wrongly in a middle-class family in BD. My body fluid was originally extracted from the hood. As they say, once you go black, you never come back.