View Single Post
Old July 4, 2013, 06:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Alright BC it's time to reveal my inner emotions. My true feelings. The real reason why I opened this thread.

Zeeshan bhai you took this thread of the rails. You're advising me on how to pick up girls yet this thread is for relationship advice so i dont think it's right to pick up chicks while you are in a relationship... ahaha

Well me, i'm not the type to go for quantity. Hitting on as many girls as you just doesn't feel right for me. Quality is all that matters. Or maybe that's my excuse for being shy. I don't know lol.

Ami akta meye ke onik bhalo bashtam. She said no and rejected me then cos she was already in a relationship... onik kanna korsilam. Mon kharap chilo. Amar choke pani tike akta river bansilam. Kubi boro chilo.

Then i tried getting into a relationship with another girl to get over the previous girl to be a bit happier... everything was going alright i guess. Now suddenly oi previous meye ta break up kore tarpore amake bole o agey amake bhalo bashto. Ki korbo bhais and apus? Oke bishash korbo?

Agey amar shopno chilo ami oi previous meye ke biye korbo ar akta mansion e live korbo o shate. But jokhon heart ta broken chilo ami onik upset chilam. Should i forgive and forgot or just live life like it is and give her a taste of her own medicine and reject her like she rejected me the first time?

I need the love guru Zeeshan bhais advice on this one. Everyone else pls make suggestions.