View Single Post
Old November 3, 2013, 01:11 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
Really? Gabriel made his debut in England and IMPRESSED!!..then played against Zimbabwe and impressed again. Holder has just broken into the ODI side and gave Australia and Pakistan problems in the two series he's played!!. Now we have Sheldon Cotterrell coming through who looks a very decent prospect indeed. And not to mention Roach who is world class!!..so needless to say i disagree.

You honestly think that? you scored 557 against us in the first test HERE and still lost!!..teams who have good spinners will always be in with a chance on your turf imo.
I said your pacers are decent. Your team is nothing but a glorfied minnow though. Ergo, merely having "decent" pacers does not exclude a Test team from "wanting" at the top level. Your team wants just as bad as us. You'd be able to see that if you put the joint down and let the reefer smoke clear.

You think you can beat us after 557 now? Bring that s**t and try it.

I'll bet you all the internet cred on the world wide web that from 2012-2020 Bangladesh will have a better home Test and ODI record than WI against ALL opposition. Guarantee that like a decree from the Lion of Judah yo.

That is, our spin based attack will do better in Bangladesh than your like fyah attack will in the Carribbean. I triple dare you to come back in 2020 when that prophecy gets fulfilled. I'll be right here.

#OneTeam1Dream