View Single Post
Old November 4, 2013, 03:10 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
I said your pacers are decent. Your team is nothing but a glorfied minnow though. Ergo, merely having "decent" pacers does not exclude a Test team from "wanting" at the top level. Your team wants just as bad as us. You'd be able to see that if you put the joint down and let the reefer smoke clear.

You think you can beat us after 557 now? Bring that s**t and try it.

I'll bet you all the internet cred on the world wide web that from 2012-2020 Bangladesh will have a better home Test and ODI record than WI against ALL opposition. Guarantee that like a decree from the Lion of Judah yo.

That is, our spin based attack will do better in Bangladesh than your like fyah attack will in the Carribbean. I triple dare you to come back in 2020 when that prophecy gets fulfilled. I'll be right here.
LOL BEHAVE!!! ..we're unbeaten in seven tests and have won SIX in a row including a comfortable 2-0 victory on your own turf!!...plus we're one of only TWO sides (the other SA) to not have been whitewashed in a test series since 2009..and suddenly Bangledash DRAW a test series and beat an inconsistant NZ side in conditions they often struggle in and you're gonna be "better" then us in the next six years?

Come on tiger friend lets GET REAL here!!