View Single Post
Old November 5, 2013, 03:44 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Thanks for proving my point...your boys "wanted" against SA, India, AUS. Btw, good job confusing Tests for ODIs, but yeah your team is pretty crappy in both formats (just as an FYI, Bangladesh are crappy too, its just that WI ain't that much better).
LOL and how many sides have won against those teams at home lately?

Quote:
Now about the format I was really talking about in my last post, ODIs, I too can play the same cannibus induced game my rasta friend. Just watch me play...

2010 - 4-0 clean sweep of full strength NZ who went to the World Cup semis just months later.
2011 - beat England in the world cup, who invented the damn game
- bowled your boys out for 61 because they don't need runs, they have pace like fyah
2012 - beat India #1 ranked team, and SL in back to back matches. would have beaten Pakistan in the Asia Cup final if the umpires had called Cheema for obstruction in the final over.
2012 - beat your full strength WI boys 3-2, including a 160 run dholai in Khulna, once again because your team has pace like fiiiiaaaaaaaaaahhhh.
2013 - Walloped NZ 3-0, who just beat SA and ENG in AWAY series.

So bring on the next excuse please since I know you don't know how to STFU.
LOL if we're just talking about one dayers (and i'm not surprised you want to digress tests btw) then fair enough!!..

our last five home series read as followed!!..

Australia= 2-2 won
NZ= 4-1 won
Zimbabwe= 3-0 won
Tri-series= won 2 lost 2
Pakistan= 3-1 lost

So in essence we've really only lost one series as in the tri-nations we won as much as we lost!!..have BD got a better record over the last five series? please let me know!!

Last edited by WindieFan; November 5, 2013 at 04:59 AM..