View Single Post
Old March 17, 2014, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldCup11
Na bhai, opponent dekhe match thread khuli nai. It's not my cup of tea r tachara match thread kholar kono purbo oviggotao chilona

Only reason I open these threads was because no one else was keen to open one. Everyone was so scared to get kufa opobad after what happened since the beginning of this year.

If you closely look at the thread against UAE, I opened that only few hours before that match. Then again I felt nobody will open a thread against Ire ,same fear and loosing to associate opobad.

Kalpurush da was only brave one and he opened vs afg 3 days earlier the match.

I hope after these 4 successive wins fans emotions and expectations will come back to where it was end of NZ series and they will be jumping to "who will open it first" contests. I will have no chance that time.

Remember, once I mentioned "Team performance is like financial curves - nothing goes straight up or nothing goes straight down. On the other hand BD fans emotions are like digital signals - either totally up or completely down"

I believed in my own theory and also believe BD cricket is in long term uptrend, we only had minor hiccup in the middle to go up even further

I love BD cricket and its emotional fans
I hoped that you open this match thread WC bhai. I think it is a matter of passion and you have delivered it in your thread.