View Single Post
Old May 3, 2014, 11:45 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Ohh this is a very interesting and good topic, and a very valid point, brother Dawoodch....You just became a member, a jamitty jam welcome to Banglacricket forums.

What kind of power/strength training are you talking about? Are you talking about Panja Lorai? Are you a weight-lifter Dawoodch bro? If I could very humbly mention, I myself, in my teens, was once a weight lifter in Dhaka back in the early-mid 80s, but couldn't continue for lack of support/inspiration/facility or protein whatever it was. I support you. How much do you bench press? You are probably a very strong tough guy from our beautiful port city of Chittagong...The fresh healthy air of Chittagong alone will make one muchos strong and muscular I believe.

DawoodCh bro, is your name Dawood Chowdhury? We have a very naughty boy here named Mohammed Chowdhury here in BC...are you by any chance any relation to him?