View Single Post
Old February 9, 2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Everyone,

Please spare a moment and go through my introduction as it may inspire you to become a top poster like me. A selfless, impartial, straight forward and knowledgable poster. So fasten you seat belt, stop what ever you doing and hear me speak:

My name is Steve Austin. It is not my original name ofcourse as I choose to kept it hidden. But trust me, the original is equally good and match my massive personality. I chose Steve Austin as he was one of my favorite wrestlers in old WWE days. I liked his ruthlesness, adamant and disobedient nature and in real life I am pretty much like that.

I am Indian and a Bengali. Though I never lived in Kolkata or West bengal, we speak Bangla at home. I was born and brought up in Ranchi, the same place from where MS Dhoni belongs.

Personally, I don't take much pride to be a Bengali and do not have much bong friends. There are many girls who have rejected my proposal saying Bengali guys are very unsmart. They are typical mamas boy types etc. Not sure how it is in Bangladesh but in India Bengali girls are most sought out species and guys being the least. Due to many rejections hurled towards me of being a Bengali, I wish I was born as a Punjabi/Jatt guy whom girls simply love. Not sure why though.

Anyway because I didn't had much luck with girls and only had to live with imaginary stuffs, I decided to focus on my studies & career. I did my Bcom and MBA from Hyderabad. I got a hell lot of ragging during my college days. They made me a superman, wearing underwear on top of my pant and dance on the street and what not. Stop laughing, thats the bare minimum incident I can put here. Remaining were even more embarrasing. Somehow after my MBA, I got my job in Bangalore in a bank and then moved to UK where I reside currently.

When I moved to London, I was glad that I am out of India as no one will say me a 'Boka Chele' for being a bengali. I set my target on 3 blondes per year and 2 eastern europeans on special occassions. Damn it! I tried my luck and started stalking and trying on few blondes but they declined me because of severely pigmented brown skin. Me, Steve Austin left alone with my fantasies again .

In terms of hobbies, I love sports. Cricket is ofcourse my favourite and got a massive knowledge in it. As few mods and most posters with testify that I am the most knowledgable poster in this forum. I also played tennis ball cricket in my school days and I was an express fast bowler. If I would have taken my game seriously, I would have surely replaced Bhuv Kumar in the current team. Apart from cricket, I love horse racing, tennis and little bit of Kho Kho.

Being a Blonde Bong, I simply love food. I eat almost 6-7 times a day. Even though my tummy gives up sometime and I do not relent. I love cooking too and Kosha Mangsho is one of my speciality.

Not much into bollywood but Katrina Kaif's movies have special attention in my heart. The reason I like her because I appreciates her acting skills, dialogue delivery, hand gestures, movie selections etc. Nothing profound, I swear.

So thats basically me guys - a sharp, intelligent, handsome, passionate bengali poster. Please welcome me