View Single Post
Old June 7, 2005, 07:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Quote:
Originally posted by Logen
All time: Hansie Cronje( I know he became a trader before he died but he is good cricketer and one of best captain if not the best)

He's also my all-time favorite captain, better than Waugh in my opinion.
Hansie Cronje may of been a good captain but would of happily caused his team to loose on purpose if the odds on a South Africa win were poor

My favs :

Australia : Justin Langer (Great bloke, writes glowing remarks about England on the BBC site, and is also a brilliant batsman, but also a batsman England can fancy getting out early :P)

India : Rahul Dravid (I have lots of respect for him, I always applaud his hundreds, I admire his technique).

Pakistan : Inzy. (A great, great player. But also the only player from the Pakistan team with any sort of consistency).

Sri Lanka : Murali (Great bloke, brilliant bowler, plays for my local team Lancashire and has been good, friend with Flintoff).

England : Flintoff (Great personalitly, always has a smile on his face, plays the game in the right way, great player, loves entertaining and always does it, best allrounder since Botham).

West Indies : Lara (He's a great batsman, but is also selfish. All other West Indies players are too inconsistent to be my favourite, Chanderpaul bores me).

South Africa : AB de Villiers (wow, good at everything. Bowls, keeps, bats and bowls very well. Also a very good tennis and rugby player )

Bangladesh : Rafique. (Great cricketer, came from a poor difficult background and flurrished

New Zealand : McMillan. (He makes me laugh, slogs a few boundaries and then gets out, and then turns around saying he deserves to keep his place).

Zimbabwe : They are a complete joke, but probably Taibu for no reason other than the other players are minor county standard.

Edited on, June 8, 2005, 12:16 AM GMT, by rob22888.