View Single Post
Old February 23, 2016, 03:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

I dont hate Kohli nor like him. But he is similar age as me, he is passionate about his game and is enthusiastic about his game. Just like how I am as a fan, or how I am if I'm playing a game of football or cricket. So be it, whats to hate about that? Whats his attitude so bad people can't sleep over it? He has said nice things about BD; whether he has soft corner for BD cricket or not it doesnt matter he is still young, a top cricketer, passionate about his game. What do some people want him to be like, carry your national flag? Or salam you touching your feet? C'mon get real people grow some thicker skin.

Kohliis attitude doesnt bother or worry me one bit,
Born and bred in the UK played football, rugby, cricket face many hostile reactions many different types oppositions while playing schoo level sports and under 16 for local cricket side. If you played Rugby before Kohlis so called attitude will be like wind to you.
But i can tell you the reactions sometimes he does is nothing to consider bad of him, when you have such enegery you show it someways people might not like but thats just the passion and enthusiasm inside.