View Single Post
Old June 19, 2005, 08:25 PM
Banned

Default The NatWest International Triangular Series. England v Bangladesh, Trent Bridge, 21 June 2005.

hi whats up everybody

this is my bangladeshi team that i think should play in next game. people try to understand my explanation then decided that i am wrong or not.

Bangladesh one day Squad

* Habibul Bashar (capt)
* Khaled Mashud (wk)
* Mohammad Ashraful
* Javed Omar
* Rajin Saleh ( instand of nafis iqbal because of poor from and rajin is more goods batsman then iqbal plus good fielder and can help team with his bowling as off break )
* Aftab Ahmed
* Mohammad Rafique
* Mashrafee Bin Mortaza
*Tushar Imran
* Khaled Mahmud ( instand of nazmul because of he need to gain more experience . khaled mahmud is more experience with his medium space bowling and also he is good with his batting . he did not perform last match but i am sure he will be back as ashraful was back in his batting from )
* Tapash Baisya

so as u see that in our team every body are batsman. i mean in our team bowler also can bat . also we have now two pace bowler ( mortaza and tapash) , two medium pacer ( khaled mamud and aftab ahmed) , one danger and best hitter batsman and bowler Mohammad Rafique and another part time bowler is rajin ( as a off break).

so now we have 11 batsman and 4 bowlers and 2 part time bowlers. and couple of good fielder as #1rajin, #2 aftab, #3 ashraful, #4 masrafee. etc

i think our Coach Dav Whatmore should make this change and believe in rajin and khaled mamud and give them some times and chance. i think they will be recover in the next match . i do not know why but it is my feeling about them.
thanks everybody
long live bangladesh cricket