View Single Post
Old April 11, 2018, 10:51 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

You know what is more hurting, finding out the thought process of some of the senior members here. Most BC members are highly educated or positioned at top places who actually represent the group which lead and shape the way our nation should and does modeling and bring things into fruition.

If I am a politician and has past record of many faulty stuffs then I have a better chance to get elected and find a position in the cabinet. If I was imprisoned for some reason it actually notches up my chances. If I am a businessman, the bigger a loan-defaulter I am, the better. Black money all the way. Even probably I can fund a BPL team for making some of it white and still the team will not have any problem to find enough fans.

Now if it is Ash it is a different story. He is the ultimate, should have been an angel, a citizen of Utopia, an Orwellian representative from a country known for corruption. I will write perhaps against him playing in future encounters from a computer using stolen net lines, or from a building which did not meet RAJUK's policy or may be while accepting a number of bureaucrats among my relatives who take bribe regularly when I do not mind keeping good connection with them (who knows if I need their help to get something done in future).

At this point, I do not even care anymore whether he gets to be part of our NT for any format.