View Single Post
Old July 22, 2005, 02:29 PM
Test Cricketer

BioMEMS, that is great. I guess that's all I can talk about because I just got married 4 months ago. (I said three, but was corrected to 4). I actually offered to convert to Islam to my baby. At first it was in the plans. Ironically, my nick name that I go by is backwards Kerim, which I was going to adopt. Hey, there's a good nick.
ShadecheleKerim

We were going to go the the Mosque and marry. Anyway, in the end her paretns changed her mind. It suprised both of us. Like Wow. They were so convervative before. They INSISTED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! that she marry a Bangladeshi only. They talked to their family in the villages of Bangladesh, and the family said that its ok, as long as we live here, where it is acceptable.
I guess it is better to convert of your own free will, than it means more. Hence my signature quote at the bottom. It's more real. Now I want to read my English Koran, once school is done, and investigate this religion of my own accord. Who knows, maybe one day I'll convert. I think most "science" people, are recognizing that there is a higer being to it all.

Family own both sides are very happy, its great. We are very happy. We just get along so well.
What does Bio MEMS stand for.

Edited on, July 22, 2005, 7:35 PM GMT, by whiteguy.