View Single Post
Old July 24, 2005, 06:04 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by BioMEMS
Quote:
Originally posted by whiteguy
lol, thank you rubu. Like what BioMems?
I was just pulling your leg bro. I love your views on our deshi girls. It makes me feel good that our women are in such high demand. To share something personal, my cousin is getting married to a "whiteguy" like you next month. It doesen't bother anyone especially since my 'dulhabhai' is converting to Islam. Interracial relationships are ok as long as your own family/relatives are happy.
Where are you cousin and your 'dulhabhai' living? In what country? ...and where is your dulhabahi from? ...and you are right, what is important is that the family/relatives are happy. The greater community does not matter that much, but it would be nice if they were tolerant too, which they seem to be now that we are married. They were not before. Quite hostile at first, actually. Even blaming us for a divorce that just occured. Must be the white guys falt and influence. Crazy huh! .....but all is good now. Even the guy whom blamed us both, recently shook our hands and said it was nice to see us.
But as you can see, I have married to the entire family, getting involved in all the drama that that entails.lol. But, love is blind. Can't choose who you love. So I've married them all. Whether they like it or not.