View Single Post
Old August 11, 2005, 01:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by akabir77
looks like people wants to sleep when they were offered food (khai tey diley shutey chay)....

Khub bashi shomoy lagey naki surf korey khobor ber kortey???:duh:
Nope. It doesn't take too much effort or time to surf and find Bangla news.

By the same token, it doesn't take too much effort to do a google search to get tons of BD cricket news in English. And similarly, it doesn't take too much effort to go to other forums and read the discussions, even participate if my lazy bones allow.

I am definitely lazy by your standards. But the main point is to make BC continually better. Make the visitors feel that this is the place to be for anything and everything that has something to do with BD cricket. BC is already a stand-out amongst the good cricket fan sites. But that shouldn't be a reason to not add or improve.

It doesn't cost money to propose, advise or oppose. If it cost me money, I wouldn't propose this. If it cost you money you may not have posted that smart-@ss response. The only people that will spend "money" (in this case equivalent effort) are the admins/mods/webmasters. So, let them do it if it makes sense in terms of effort.