View Single Post
Old May 3, 2006, 05:16 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Dhaka College was the best in my time. I am not sure about the present status. I have past best two years in my life in Dhaka College. I am a student of 91-92 batch.

I have attended Notredame for 24 days and then switched to Dhaka College. At NDC I was suffocating, thought I entered into a Kinder Garten after School life. Only better part was the clubs. I admit NDC is much better for goody goody boys who are not really matured enough to take decisons and their discipline is really good for parents confidence (may be I would like to send my son to NDC depending on his maturity in future).

Its about experience, if no one has ever attnded Dhaka College, he will never understand the diffrence. Classes by Abdullah Abu Sayeed, Akhteruzzaman Iliyas is something you can only dream. Freedom was absolutely there (both for good doing and wrong doing).With the best possible teachers, it was amazing. As usual, I slipped with politics in second year but the exposure I got from there is really wonderful. My result was very good and I beleive the best thing I extracted from Dhaka College is self confidence and self belief.

So, Dhaka College is the best if you can extract from it, for safety NDC should be better.