Thread: NFL - 2006-07
View Single Post
Old August 30, 2006, 09:27 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default Nfl - 2006-07

Here we go!! Days away from another new season.
I would try to give a biased opinion. Feel free to agree or disagree with me. Predict your super bowl teams now.

AFC (East): New England thats it. 94 points scored 29 conceded. That stat itself should reflect how good they will be unless injury bugs the team. For the rest, no one can qualify for the playoffs even. Miami and jets will win some games but may be looking from the outside in.

(North): What's up with Pittsburg? The coach may leave after this season. No team has won superbowl without winning a single game in the preseason. Pitt needs to win one ASAP or else.... GO BENGALS!!

(South): Indi will again roll. But this time will face some challenge from the Jags. Matt Jones is becoming unstoppable. Houston still a year or two shy to challenge the big boys.

(West): Oakland? Come again? Haven't lost a game in the preseason. This is the toughest group. I still like Sunny Diego and Denver to come out of this group. KC is a dark horse.

NFC (East): G man and Dallas. I am waiting for the Dallas and Philly game. Hahaha!!

(North): Chicago. Brad Johnson is one hit away from being an ex NFL player so can't go with the vikes.

(South): This is a great division. Sir Reggie Bush will put New Orleans in the map. But I have to go with the freak M Vick and super cool Jake. That kid from Memphis, DeAngelo Williams, I told you he would be something special in the draft thread. I saw at his highschool raking up 400+ all purpose yards in games. Carolina will be a title contender this year.

(West): Why bother. may be Seahawks will make a noise in the post season by the virtue of playing a soft schedule.

MVP candidates: Vick, Mannings, Alexander. Rookie of the year: Bush, DeAngelo Williams.

Superbowl: Carolina vs New England/Colts. Carolina winning. Pretenders: Cinci, Chicago, Denver, Jags That should cover all, lol.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; November 21, 2006 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Title upper case