View Single Post
Old October 29, 2006, 07:05 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyme
How about inviting Nepal, Nairobi or Hong Kong in Bangladesh for 2 months to play a series? Will you have any interest to go and see the games in the stadiums? The way we think about Nepal, the same way BCCI thinks about BD. Unfortunaletely thats the standard now, current BD national team cant compete even at the Ranji level. The stadium will remain empty and I highly doubt BD will gain anything from those matches other than piling up more lossess. ICC arranged matches with ZIM, KEN, SCOT etc because BD can play competitive cricket and at least win some matches, this will help BD how to win. First learn how to swim efficiently in the pond before going to the ocean, please.

The day BD can throw enough challenges to India Cricket, BCCI will beg BCB to visit India. Until then, nothing to be ashamed about playing in BD. I dont support BCCI's decision, but in the days of commercial cricket I cant blame them much either.
please see the link in post #1...BCCI said because we garnered low fan interest they wont host us. but all teams excluding india (the home team) garnered low fan interest. but we are exclusively denied a rightful series.

the Q is why is india the only team to not host us.

#OneTeam1Dream