View Single Post
Old February 4, 2007, 06:02 PM
BC Editorial Team

Sorry I've been away ... but I was in transit for the last few days (quick aside - definitely check out the Ngong Ping 360).

Anyway, the bleatings of the Abahoni lemmings is mui sad. They go on about our old-school, black and white logo? Well that's because we _are_ old-school. As the wiki entry shows, we existed back when Abahoni's founder wasn't even born! I wonder how many Abahoni supporters know of the clubs founding history. I'll refrain here because that would belong in the FC forum but suffice to say, it ain't pretty.

As for being innovators. Mohammedan has been innovating for a while. In football/soccer, we were the first club to introduce touch passing into the game. We were the first to bring Nigerian and Iranian soccer players into the league. In cricket, it's our own product, Bulbul who's leading Abahoni's latest charge - they couldn't even devise some brains of their own.

And look at the fans themselves. I couldn't be least bothered to go check out the Abahoni fan thread. Yet here they are, like unwelcome poor relations, dumping on ours. As I mentioned in another thread, আবাহনির গুষ্টি কিলাই