View Single Post
Old March 7, 2007, 02:44 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendulkar_Mcgrath
Excuse me brother! i m telling u a true story .My dad is a freedom fighter, he left his ICMA at UK and joined liberation war and never left BD after that. He passed his whole life with Govt job honestly. Completing My BSc in BUET i came to sydney and u know what,my dad told me not to get a PR here coz he thinks me as some one who will be needed for Bangladesh. And i will go back soon.

We hindus wont leave Bangladesh if few muslims ( may be 1% of all muslims)like u even force us.Coz we love bangladesh as much as every true bangladeshi loves.

One point for Admin/Operator of this site. why this type of fundamentalism allowed?
Chill man, that was the post of just one member and he has already been dealt with by Mod(s). The members of this forum are very moderate and when we discuss Tapash, I don't recall the religion ever coming in the discussion. I personally am against his inclusion in the team simply due to poor performance. Once he was our top bowler and I fully supported him.

In fact I was happy to see our cricket board was not ignoring talent or doing anything funny like what Indian Board did with Irfan Khan (Who has his name changed to Irfan Pathan).