View Single Post
Old April 9, 2007, 05:17 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

[QUOTE=GoldenAsif;418936]Bengali is the English way of writing "Bangla", since I am writing in English I am saying Bengali.

Bro you have hit the bull, i wanted to here this. Nothing exists as 'Bengali' for me as a Bangladeshi/Bangali. Like nothing exists like 'Engrez' to an English (Bangla way of English). Our ethnicity is 'Bangali' not 'Bengali' Language is 'Bangla' not 'Bengali' many people make this mistake. But an English man does not make the mistake of calling themselves 'Engrez' and language 'Engrazee'

I don't have any political alighnment of BNP/BAL in mind. In any way these terms can't be translated.

Sorry, I don't work with BRAC, They are doing a good job here though. They are one of the biggest international NGOs here.

I didnt mean to offend you and am equally proud for our Cricket Team as you. I am enjoying the matches much more because of all of you in BC, coz you are the only people with whom I can share my feelings on our victory & defeat.