View Single Post
Old July 29, 2004, 04:14 PM
Street Cricketer

Default Lets be realistic now.....

I am not for the elite 8 system but being realistic here I would definately suggest that Bangladesh cricket will definately improve if they play a lot more cricket against the current new comers. This will provide them with a lot more confidence and will also give them valuable match practice to sort out their various batting and bowling issues. I would even recommend inviting and playing the A teams of the the test playing nations.

The other thing that I think will definately help BD cricket is to improve the current state of the pitches. Getting a pitch consultant from abroad and getting them too prepare faster and bouncier tracks for international as well as domestic matches will definately improve their performance abroad.

And finally give the boys all the support they can possibly get because too much criticism will make them even prone to making mistakes at the highest level of cricket.

"Never give up on anything because if you want some thing really badly you shall achieve it oneday...."