View Single Post
Old June 21, 2008, 04:59 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Our BaFoFe was busy fighting for their own positions and benefits for too long a time, without realizing that they are there because of football. Anyway all these rotten politics in BFF is known to all, which has almost ruined the game in BD. These days I don't get hurt, coz I left following BD footbal for many years now. No expectations from football anymore. It is like being beaten in kho-kho to me.

I always had a lots of hope on Salahuddin, be it as a player or organizer. He is capable. But as an organizer he will need a complete freedom to make some development. His ideas are highly progressive and always different than the normal stereotyped BD organizers. if he has to convince every one what he plans, he is not going to be able to do anything except resigning after some time. But if the federation relies on him and supports his actions, he can still bring huge change in BD footbal. IMO, The last chance of doing some real development of football is in the process at the moment.