View Single Post
Old July 8, 2008, 05:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
We have too many jack of all trades, though I suspect, like them you are also a master of none.
"Off" the hook from a "jack" who knows all about blow-up dolls, nancy boys sipping tea, and Super 8 "projectors" from the closet at this age of affordable Chinese DVD players that play everything ...

I wish I could give you a medal and a d*** to hang it only if your projections were not so, well, minor league and pansy.

So ...

Bate away for Cindy as much as you want, but know this : you're right ! I wasn't good enough to play past the NCAA level for a bad team, or play rugby past high school in Europe. In terms of surfing, I've always known that I'd never be even half as good as Kelly Slater when he was 10.

I guess education and an F100 career got in the way and finally brought me the earned economic and spiritual freedom at from the age of 38, while the real masters and winners such as yourself are still toiling away for your Massah's affection.

Aww Beamer, ... "8 Miles"? Try "Four Brothers" or "Assault On Precinct 13" and introduce yourself to Manhood 101, a prerequisite for all forms of hockey. After that, maybe you'll see some of the light and know your place a little better, unlike Cindy.

Then again, I don't hold anything against the ignorant for not knowing this particular level, kinda like the Pens in the SCF 2008, just like I don't mind Cindy watching another Detroit classic, "Dreamgirls" over and over and over again between jobs.

Detroit IS innovative popular music and hockey in the USA, period. And Armpitt, P****lvania is ... ?????????

Cindy is still a disrespectful, whining, diving little cheat and the worst thing that happened to the NHL since her idol Lindy from across the state, and it's just a matter of time until all of her Johns in the media and ONLY groupies in Armpitt come to their senses.

Having said that, I am out of this too, Dr.Z. I read as much of the boring, repetittve jibberish as I could, but perhaps not as much I expected in terms of quality. Kinda like the Cup finals, then again unrealistic expectations get you nowhere. Hockey, including forum hockey, is still a full contact sport requiring the deftest of touches at high speed. Not too many Anglophiles who can't skate are up for it I guess. So still no game 7 in 11 years, and it's time to shake hands again after the fat lady sings some Motown ...

Oh well, we have the Cup, in fact ELEVEN of 'em, don't we? ...

PS: My beloved twin Beamer's one of the reasons I look forward to visiting this forum, and everyone knows that he's one of my favorites here. This was just fun and games, and I think Beamer and I have taken the dubious art of "bitchfesting" to a whole new low ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; July 8, 2008 at 10:52 AM..