Thread: beauty
View Single Post
Old August 21, 2009, 02:12 AM
Cricket Guru

ROFL.. this thread was pretty entertaining! So this is the thread Rommel keeps going on about? :P
awwww young love :P Sbsash..you said there is a boys group and a girls group.. well you guys should be past the stage where you run around going " ewwww cooties" lol. I always say its good to be friends with both genders I mean one of my best friends is a guy lol. Oh and I am going to say something different from Rommel, DON"T TELL YOUR PARENTS YOU HAVE A CRUSH! NEVER!!! that would be sucide. Unless ofcourse you have kool parents lol. I remember when i was 7 I told my parents I "loved" a guy and WOAH! lets not get there..hahaha!

I believe people our age don't exactly fall in love. It really annoys me how people our age date someone and they put their lover's name on msn saying " i love ( insert name)" and then 2 weeks later they have a different person's name..like WTH, its not love! Is just a crush ...it comes and then it goes...and then it comes again and the cycle continues lol. I find love very complicated tbh :S but I must say I hate the feeling of a broken heart ='( but then you just move on and find someone else to flirt with...BAHAHA :P

BTW back to the actual topic of beauty hahah- I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and personally I think if a person has a good personality, they are automatically beautiful or handsome regardless of their looks. There are some really pretty girls and really handsome guys but when you talk to them..thats when you realise how ugly they are.