View Single Post
Old September 19, 2006, 06:01 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
The game is "Cricket!" and it's ODI!! Anything could happen in a given day!!!?
Exactly mate! exactly!!
who the hell on earth would have thought that we could beat Australia in England??
I bet even the biggest optimist on this planet didnt think of that.

I'd rather be an optimist and have the courage to dream, cuz one day we will turn this dream into reality!
Offcourse we will be broken hearted, but we all been there done that!!
SO, i will keep on dreamng that we can qualify to the next round. after all, it wont cost me anything.

Even though WI looks like in a good form, depends how u look, u can see a big flaw in their batting order.

They certainly have all those "world class" players in the team who are capable of beating anyone, and they just did, beat Australia yesterday. But at the same time, they have also shown us that how fragile thier batsmen are. Seems like they have are also suffering from the same diarrohea crisis like our batsmen. First match against Aus, they lost a game they should have won and n the second one, they nearly crumbled again.

IF we can manage to get Lara, Gayle out for cheap, i wont rule our chances to win the game. They have a pretty ordinary bowling line up and our batsmen ( haire khoda) SHOULD be able to post some runs on the board.

WI is fast becoming very unpredictable team. I can certainly fancy my luck against them.

I would rather watch the game with a HOPE to win the match, rather than expecting a certain lose. Then there is no point supporting my team.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]