View Single Post
Old December 14, 2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
To move our cricket forward, we always should explore for bi-lateral interest , whether its with India, Pakistan, Sri lanka, WI, SA, etc.

For this case, if security issue is resolved i.e. acceptable to BCB and it's players.. I see nothing but WIN WIN situation. Explosive PAK players are blocked from lucrative Indian T20 market.... that's makes BCL more relevent T20 tournament for the rest of us...the way Geo TV broadcasted BPL games. its amazing. With the participation of Pakistani, Sri lankan and some other Associate countries, BCL can create some unique market, Even when BCCI completely ignore this tournament.

So yes ... as long as security issue is addressed in a reasonble way.... this can bring a good opportunity for both countries.
Top Post Fazal bhai.

I am concern about the security issue too and dead against the tour if ICC doesn't approve it due to security issues.

As BCCI is ignoring us, as always (!?), we need to make better relationship with Pakistan and other countries like Sri Lanka, West Indies, New Zeland, Zimbabwe etc. and get some longer version cricket as well as ODI.

Also, we need to play a lot of T20 matches if we want to keep the T20 WC 2014 at home!!