View Single Post
Old May 5, 2012, 01:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
The thread was about all-rounder of all time...
Seems like I walked into a hornet's nest here?
What happened to the thread? It was about all time all-rounder and emotions are out of control from two women about events of today in IPL.

So make up your mind, all-time all-rounder or Kolkata match?
And don't take your wrath out on me, I am not your whipping boy!

One day does not count as all-time!
Ok, let me make one thing clear.. I have already posted my fav allrounder of all time which has nothing to do with IPL (post #14) .. Then the discussion shifted to Kallis and I just gave my personal opinion that I don``t like Kallis though he is one of the greatest all rounders of all time (post #24).. In none of my post I said anything about IPL.. Why would I judge someone based on IPL when I`ve been following their cricket for so long? ? ? I was very much on topic I believe ..

Who took the wrath on you? ? you asked me why don`t I like Kallis`s batting? ? I said that`s my personal preference.. you shouldn`t have asked me to explain my personal preference.. Why is it necessary to like each and every player of the world? ? Why do you have to judge people`s choice? ? Everyone has their own point of view.. shouldn`t we just respect each other`s opinion? ?