View Single Post
Old October 13, 2012, 01:07 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
They are technically 4/4 .. they even need Shakib as a batsman, remember they used him quiet up the order in IPL as well. And it's SA but spinners are equally effective here. A quality spinner is very much useful even in these conditions. The way Balaji was being hit today, you can't conclude that just any pacer is ok here.

I think Shakib is coming in from the next match, since Kallis is injured and he may not like to hurry into any match soon.

Anyway... KKR is on their way to a massive loss I guess...
You and me know that any pacers won't do the trick there and quality Spinner is very useful in SA conditions but KKR managements think otherwise unfortunately. That's always been the case. The limited opportunities he got to bat up the order wasn't that fruitful for them. It's unfortunate but it seems like Shak always has to wait for another foreign player to fail. Atleast that's how things have been so far.

I hope Shak will play the next match but won't be surprised if they pick another Tom Dick Harry type player ahead of Shakib. It's KKR after all..