View Single Post
Old June 28, 2007, 04:17 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

It's a shame that BCB is not utilizing the resources they have. I hope reformed BCB will understand the value of Bulbul.

Quote:
BanglaCricket : What is your future plan and what can you offer to develop the standard of cricket in Bangladesh?
Aminul Islam Bulbul : I returned to Bangladesh in 2006 to serve my country. I have completed a level 2 coaching course from Australia and worked with the New South Wales University team as a coaching staff. I felt Bangladesh cricket needs a person like me while Australia has a sufficient number of trained personnel to work with their cricket. That was the main motivation for my return to Bangladesh. I applied to BCB to work in any suitable position with age group teams, the academy team or the national team. I have specialized myself in batting and leg spin coaching, I am very keen to work but I haven’t yet heard anything official from the BCB. I have guided Abahani Limited to the Premier League Championship in my first big assignment as coach. Cricket is my life and I have to earn my livelihood through it. Now after 14 months I am looking for some overseas job. Bangladesh cricket will always remain as my priority and whenever BCB feels I can contribute in any capacity, I will be ready to serve my country.