View Single Post
Old August 4, 2011, 12:34 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimSlog
Yeah your quicks were PATHETIC today. It was a good toss to win and if they had bowled the right line and length earlier on it would've been a different story. Shakib's captaincy was a bit off as I felt he under bowled Shafiul and over bowled Razzak. You better pray that there is a bit of some juice tomorrow morning and an early wicket falls otherwise it's going to be another tough day for your boys. I wonder how you guys are holding up after such a terrible performance by the Tigers?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
don't worry, once we start batting we're going to make your 3.0 run rate look like the ballet.

on a more serious note: you guys played very well, full accolades from me. I did not expect the batsman to play that well no matter how flat the pitch might be. Yes, the pacers bowled a bit foolishly - I wouldn't say wayward, because it became evident that their plan devolved into bowling ODI wides outside of off stump - but I think the ZIM batters did very well with the only exception being two poor shots which gave us 2 wickets and the wicket seems to be a batter's paradise. Its good to know that we will be pushed and tested in these encounters.

#OneTeam1Dream