View Single Post
Old November 7, 2014, 05:43 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

So we won the series... great! But seeing how we wont be winning any test next year (just look at our opponents), Going 3-0 is a must.

hoping Shafiul returns for this match. End of Shamsur but neither Imrul nor Anamul should be back to fill that gap. Unfortunately Hom survives. That was a much needed 50 and he deserves to get last chance. Again, liked bits of Jubair but against a decent decide, he will get squashed. He needs to play more FC matches and couple of A tours before he can be trusted with the responsibility. Zim looks pretty comfy against him anyways. I dont understand why Saqlain is not considered. If you can include 2 seamers who are almost always useless, why cant you include a third SLA where the chance of success is much higher? Cant they see even after playing Taijul and Shakib for over 60-70 overs each, the Zim batsmen are simply not getting any better? Anyways i guess this would be the last match for Jubair unless he can show a significant improvement in his line and length consistency.

My squad

Tamim
Marshal
Mominul
Riyad
Mushy
Shakib
Hom
Taijul
Shafiul
Rubel
Jubair