View Single Post
Old April 9, 2008, 02:45 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
Captain Mohammad Ashraful already expressed his high hope by saying that their target is to win one or two matches during the series to overcome their recent poor showing against top-ranked sides but Siddons was little bothered with the result.

"I am not thinking whether we can win any match or not and I even don't want to predict anything rather I am interested to see some improvement in the boys' performance during the series against Pakistan," said Siddons.

And if it was not good enough then the Australian also said that he was looking forward to see more commitment from his players as questions about the commitment of the Ashraful's men have already been raised.

"What I am expecting is the boys will show more commitment and a disciplined performance during the series in Pakistan," the 43-year-old coach added.

Here's the same story in motion pictures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLs4ENflUf8

Watch from 0:36 - 2:40 ish, and a bit beyond if you're also interested in U-13 T20 championships.