View Single Post
Old May 20, 2013, 01:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Do you understand concept of culture? I am now gonna put it on you as I think I know whats more important to you.... If you oppose/do not like your sister marrying a non Muslim are you a religious bigot/fundememtalist/prejudiced ? Any better word?

The way you guys are defining racism we will all end up being one. Now it stands as either you are a open minded brain falling liberal or a racist .
Mi no comprendo cultura...midumb.

If you're a vegan or a vegetarian no harm you turning down a meatfest dawat as it goes against your dietary dictates or conviction. You shouldn't be labelled a bigot willy-nilly. Religious dictates and requirements are the same -be it Hinduism or Islam. Thats why I included "muslim and profession" in my last post as most members here are muslims. I could have added Hindu and pro just as well...

As far as I know, there isn't a written law in Bongo or Bharatia cultura discouraging inter-racial marriages. In fact, deshi bhaisaabs with "gura bideshini" or "fair and lovely" brides or spouses are something of a "success" story or seen as some sort of "achievement". On the other hand, a deshi bhaisaab with a "kala" bride....God forbid!

Lets keep it REAL, idumb.