View Single Post
Old December 2, 2011, 10:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma_o_mati
nayeem, riyad are gutless players aka sissies who play for their average not giving a damn abt the team...they been around for a while and hasn't done anything significant...

if the whole team depends on tamim, shakib and mushfique then whsats the point of having the others...

Nasir is a perfect example why we need to look for new players...we were looking for another shakib/tamim type player....we have found nasir....

Now we need #02 and #03 batsman...

Plz no more Ash, Kapali, Riyad, Nayeem, Raqibul

Junaed can be a good lower order batsman

anyway, bring in real genuine top order batsman...Jahurul looked like a genuine top order batsman to me during the England tour..ppl say he is out of form then who the hell is in-form when it comes to our batting....

i say bring Jahurul and shuvagoto in the squad...they would do better then imrul, nafees or nayeem...guaranteed...

it makes me laugh/annoy when ppl say...oh Jahurul and shuvagoto are out of form...then who is in form..
Did you see how bad Shuvagata and Jahurul performed in the A team tour against the WI? They couldn't even score a 50 in any match. Forget about 50's, they barely got 30's. And then Jahurul performed badly against the SA A team. So if they don't perform in the A team then how do you expect them to do well in the national team? I know Imrul, Nafees and Naeem are not the answers but then bringing guys who did so bad in the A team isn't either. That's why I would prefer Mominul over Jahurul and Shuvagata. Remains to be seen how Anamul and Asif do against the England Lions.