View Single Post
Old March 18, 2023, 03:17 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donal C
Really looking forward to this tour. We are in for an unmericful thrashing in the Test, but just the thought og us playing 4 Tests in 3 months after no FC cricket for 5 years gets me excited, can't wait to follow it.

It's a shame we#ve so many injuries, Little and McCarthy is a big blow, but Young is back at least.

I'd be hopeful we can be competitive in a few of the games, but given the inexperience in Bangladesh I'd not be surprised if tomorrow's game is a bit of a hameering, we tend to take our time in acclimatising.

Keep an eye on Humprey's. Irish spinners are always incrediblt raw and udnercooked due to the lack of bowling time/facilities they get (case in point, Ben White), but Humprhey's seems to be exciting a few and he did brilliantly for the U19's, really looking forward to seeing him (albeit, he probably won't play the first couple games).
You guys should just take this series to learn about our vulnerabilities that you can exploit in the may series. That's the series that matters and you guys need a whitewash for that last world cup auto qualification

I will be rooting against my country for the first time ever, do whatever you guys need in that may series and auto qualify for the world cup

I just want one of the big boys(SL/SA/WI) out of the world cup..a great slap to icc