Thread: Thanks
View Single Post
Old July 15, 2006, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaman
By any chance, did you pay extra to the health care providers, formarly known as doctors, to clean up and sharpen the neurons? May I have their contacts please?
Couple of months ago, I read a story in a newspaper about a woman from Liverpool who lost her natural scouser accent after suffering from a brain haemorrhage and ended up with completely different Jamaican accent. She is suffering from identity crisis now.
Due to my poor English spelling habit, I decided to carry out some experiments based on the above story. My initial idea was that if that liverpudian lady suffered a brain haemorrhage in particular part of the brain, obviously there has been some stimulation surrounding that area which led me to believe that stimulating a particular type of neurone cells in certain brain area could dramatically increase the potency of neurones and subsequently could improve my English spelling.
So I bang particular part of my head gently against the wall every day in order to stimulate neurones (my idea is quite crazy, so I would not advise anyone to follow). And I will let you guys know if it pays dividends in the near future.

Scientifically there is a little chance of having a potent brain as you become older and the neurones start to shrink.

Delighted to see Dr. Z is back and recovering well.