View Single Post
Old August 5, 2012, 06:29 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

@BK: Soon D will post a list of players we can draft as GMs. Each one of us will have his turn at picking a player over several rounds until we have a complete roster according to MLC rules. Then we will be allowed a limited time to trade for the players we couldn't pick. For example, I could try and trade a powerhitter with a future draft pick for a swing bowler if I have the powerhitter you want and you have the swing bowler I want. One may also get a single player he couldn't draft for several players he did, but be sure to draft more players than the roster allows and be prepared to either trade or cut them before the matches start. If you cut them, you still have to pay them the minimum. If you trade them, then the other team takes over payment responsibilities. There could also be 3-way and even 4-way trades.

Once the trade is done, the schedule would be announced and we can filed teams according to opposition and match conditions. If the players we field also do well in real life matches, their stats will reflect that and may help us win in the simulation with enhancement to their stats.

That's basically it
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)