View Single Post
Old March 22, 2011, 12:27 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
And what kind of excuse is that? By that line of reasoning if we get out for 1 run then we could've done worse by getting a.o. in 0 run. This is precisely an example of negative set of attitudes that anti-Siddons have qualms with.
That's not an excuse. I'm not trying to defend JS. This is just how I see how this past 4 year was. That's why I said so so. I'm not saying that I'm happy/glad because things didn't get worse than it is right now.

Quote:
But what I don't understand is the rationale of the blind followers of Siddons who adamantly back him up and acts as if he's the best thing that has happened to Bangladesh.
LOL. Where are you getting this from? Where do you see me parading around the forum claiming he is the best thing that has happened to Bangladesh?

Quote:
And as for weaknesses being overlooked had we made QF...well, why should we even laud that? If you wanna make a Boeing 747 you don't just go ahead and cross your legs if it manages to fly. You should never be satisfied if it does. There is always the possibility of a screw being loose and thus you take preventive measure.
I'm not saying that 'oh how I wish we made the QF so all of JS's mistakes would be overlooked'. I'm just saying that's what majority of our fans would do, that's what BCB would do, they would just be happy with making the QF and the likes of 58 all out would be thrown under the rug.

Quote:
Raise the bar for heaven's sakes.
Believe me I'm always up for raising the bar. Read what I wrote in the BCB preliminary meeting thread because one of the board member claimed our performance was satisfactory.