View Single Post
Old April 5, 2012, 10:16 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker
@Seynmen bro

Harsh but true, your jaddu wudnt even get a bid for $20000 in BPL wherease if shakib was an Indian he wouldve been sold for at least 3 million dollars. This sir jadeja is like "goborer poddoful". So many quality player and here comes this so pathetic and highly overrated player who is always the worst bowler and worst batsman in the team....The only thing he is good at is fielding and the only reason he is playing so many matches at any level is because MSD has a big crush on him. Same with mushy and shahadat's case for which we had to suffer and couldve suffered earlier(gave away 81 runs against you guyz)

KKR will look stupid without SHakib, i mean he is the best player in the squad. Shakib has proved that he as overall is a better player than vettori who gets to be the captain of one of the best team in the competition while our bright star is always in doubt of whether he will be played. I respect many of the well educated fans among your country but some of the stupid officials in country are equally sh!t like Sir jaddu.
Look Bro Jadeja got that much money not because Indians or officials or CSK are stupid but he is the best of the lot available when CSK tried to bid for an Indian all-rounder, just pure dumb luck. MSD crush, India mindset has nothing to do with it, please don't offend sentiments. Thank you.

Shakib would be Indian mainstay if he is an Indian, sadly not. Why should we be afraid to say so , he is the best along with Kallis at the moment. He would have got 2 Million US dollar minimum plus extras through ads and endorsements, he will probably be a billionaire(in terms of US $) if he is an Indian. Shakib not playing because KKR management which is pretty stupid but don't equate them with BCCI officials (they are evil money mongers and no way stupid), if he is in CSK he would have played all the game, MSD prefers spinning all-rounders.

Although I am surprised to find comments who do not consider Sakhib as one of the best player in KKR, its stupid not playing him, switch to CSK bro, we are in desperate need of Spinning allrounder.