View Single Post
Old October 26, 2007, 10:22 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganguly da
remember 1998, sharjah 98 all out vs India

remember 2003, Johannesburg....109 all out vs India

remember 2005, Mohali, 122 all out vs India
Lets just put all aside and talk about the most recent.... after a MUCH NEEDED MEDIA BOOST Indian team arrived in T&T to take the real world cup home with them. Beaten by Bangladesh Dravid comes out and say "there are things we can control and there are things that we can't, but we will make sure we control the thing that we can control" (meaning win against SL) And the Indian fan goes, "oh no **** we beat the 6-1 last time around, we can beat them and go to second round with points" and we all know what happened after that.

I'm thinking of starting a business of selling Effigies in India, I mean I could make so much money just by doing that. I won't go so much into details as you don't to talk about the recent history, so I'd go back to the ancient history you all love so much.

So do you remember, 03/13/1996 in Eaden Garden Kolkata? India had just beaten Pakistan and comes in saying we are going to Lahore for the final. We really beat you in that one didn't we? I mean even Tendulkar was quoted as he was crying after that match. India was all out for 120?

So what's Sri Lanka's lowest score against your country? somewhere around 90? and what's your lowest score against us?