View Single Post
Old March 27, 2015, 05:54 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
I just realized that I'm coming up on my 10th! A decade in BC!

Waste of life? You be the judge.

ps: I joined back then just to follow up on Bangladesh's tour of England in 2005. Sham was in London at the time and covered a bit of the tour. That was when Ashraful, Aftab Ahmed and Shahriar Nafees blossomed into the fold. Someone at the time posted links to some county club website where they had hosted basic highlight videos of Bangladesh's practice match against them.

But I have to say, I got hooked onto BC for the amazing people participating here. I've found some extremely witty, intelligent, insightful, progressive, erudite, articulate people here who really piqued my then undergrad inquisitive mind. Shout out to:
Arnab, Orpheus, fab, mona, fwullah, mwrkhan, BushidoTiger, pagol_chagol, James90, rafiq, billah, AsifTheManRahman, Sham, Shubho, Yameen, Al_furqaan, Pompous, Fazal, babubangla, Tokai, FaltuRidwanBhai, AgentSmith, Navarene, Shark_fin, SS, Cats_Eye, Faceoff, Ahmed_B, RazabQ, Dhurr, thebest, gatekeeper, reinausagi, Nasif, chinaman, reverse_swing, Carte_Blanche, oracle, Rajputro, Tintin, Tehsin.
You guys got me hooked!

then there was hatebreed, and sherlockhomes, Sydney, Kabir, Mahir, Nocturnal, Miraz and MohammedC, i_knockout_u, sovik, allrounder, cricman, tonoy, cricket_pagol, kalpurush, Shark_fin, BanCricFan, offstump and so many others....

pps: and of course, Boss
I am surprised you didn't mention Sohel bhai or me. LOL