Old September 21, 2007, 06:31 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

I am giving my grades in two categories

1. Tournament achievements.

2. Overall expectations

1. Tournament achievement

Ashraful - B (single innings propelled us to second round and that's our only success, captaincy was more than OK except the pro-active bowling)

Aftab - A (aptly supported Ashraful in the match against WI and scored run throughout the tournament)

Sakib - B (batting looks shadow of old Shakib, but he produced some good bowling spells under pressure and extracted plenty to turn from unfriendly surfaces)

Tamim - F (A complete failure)

Nazim - F (A complete failure)

Mashrafe - D (Looked completely out of depth.)

Mushfiq - B (despite couple of drop chances overall keeping standard was very high, currently holds the record of most career dismissals in T20 cricket, batting was somewhat disappointing)

Razzak - A (He was one of the best bowler of the tournament, bowled exceptionally well especially when we were defending small totals)

Rasel - A (Same as Razzak)

Farhad Reza - D (Probably he tried his level best but international cricket requires more skill in both batting and bowling)

Nadif Chowdhury - F (sloppy fielding and did almost nothing with the bat)

Mahmudullah - B (Bowled exceptionally well against Sri Lanka and Pakistan. There was no encouraging sign in batting in his limited opportunities).

Junaed Siddique - A (It was a crime to keep him out of playing XI until it was too late. It was a near perfect innings from the debutant).

Alok Kapali - F (A complete failure).

2. Overall expectations

Ashraful - C
Mashrafe - F
Razzak - A
Aftab - B
Kapali - F
Farhad - F
Junaid - A
Mahmudullah - B
Mushfiq - B
Nadif - F